Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Things to do...

If you are as lucky as I am, to be on HOLIDAY right now, then there are a couple of things for you to do each night this week! ole!

Tonight has Stepdog playing at the famous &union, if you're in the neighbourhood drop by.

Tomorrow night I'll be having a VERY good time at ol'Bohemia for some shedding of my skin with the Pretty Blue Guns: Here

Friday night Machineri & Shadowclub is playing at the Kimberly Hotel in Cape Town, I have not yet seen them play, but I've heard a couple of their songs and I like it :) FB Event Here. If you want to learn more about the bands (and by learn, I obviously mean have a listen to some of their songs),go Here.

Saturday is the long awaited RED STAG event at Assembly. For the past week, my timeline (on Twitter), has been filled with tweets of excitement, i mean, have you seen the line-up? No? What are you waiting for, go here

And to end off this fun-filled weekend, Aandklas is hosting an unplugged session with Louwtjie Rothman and more. FB Event here

Something for every night. Wowzers.
Lets hope we survive this extended weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment