Friday, October 14, 2011

Treat for your ears #2

So recently, I've been listening to a whole lot of local music. There was a time, where there weren't a lot of choices (you know, just the vanfokingtasties vibes and a few others from Durbanville), but suddenly there has been a boom in the industry and there is some hot new talent out there. Here are some of my favorites at the moment, have listen.
If you have not seen my previous Treat for your Ears go Here

Machineri - Big Bad Machine
You can find them on Facebook: Here or listen to their album here, they will also be playing a gig on 29 October 2011 at Mercury (with Dead Lucky & Basson laubscher and the Violent Free Peace).

Shadowclub - Guns & Money
Their BandPage on Facebook. If you haven'y heard about these guys you better start doing something about it (They're opening for Kings of Leon and whether you are a KOL fan or not, you have to admit, it's a big deal opening for an international act of that size).

Tumi & the Volume - Asinamali
Not my usual style and I'm not quite sure yet what exactly it is about them that I like, but I do. Facebook page Here

Zebra & Giraffe - The End of the Road
I love this song and the video. i watch it all the time, so should you.

Die Heuwels Fantasties - Buitenste Ruim
This music video is here for one reason only. That little ginger kid that starts showing face 25 seconds into the music video, THAT! I love that kid so much. You might also remember him from a previous video (Winterstasie - Los My).

And that brings me to my last choice:
Winterstasie - Skryf jy liefde
It is a cool song. Nothing more to it.

*if you have not yet seen my Previous Post about Bouwer Bosch's cute new song, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment