Thursday, June 14, 2012

Your Eyes & Ears #8

I am absolutely loving KONGOS at the moment. Especially their latest single ESCAPE.
Have a look and listen here.

Also recently watched Country Strong and heard this song, I fell in love and have been listening to it every.single. day since. It is beautiful and makes me feel like a school girl with the possibility of a new love interest. Give in to Me by Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester (not a fan of her, I watch some of her clips for a giggle every now and then)

And PHILLIP PHILLIPS. I love this man so much. (this is the second post he features) I LOVE his single, called HOME. And also watch the bit where he WON American Idol and cried. 'Cause crying men are beatiful. I just cried again while watching this AND THIS We've Got Tonight. How SEXY?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment