Monday, February 20, 2012

*NEWS*

SO many new interesting thingy's going on in the world of Internets and Music. Amazing.

First up, an ENCRIDIBLE collaboration of AMAZING artists in ONE BAND. No, really. Recently Gerdus Oosthuizen (New Holland), Leroi Nel (Foto Na Dans), Reyno Buckle (New Holland) and Justin Bosman (Dane Taylor Trio) joined their very MAGICAL forces and brewed up a little band called Sons of Settlers.

I know, I know. My brain is also struggling to comprehend the amazingness of this. It is simply too much, it (my brain) might explode out of peer awesomeness.

They have released a video of their single Stay Together, now I will say it's not the best quality, but you get an idea of what is to come and bless our ears very soon. I am so excited.

THEN there is yet another project that needs your immediate attention, Black Handed Kites, the lovechild of TeeJay Terblanche (from New Holland) and Richard Onraet.

Yes, I would like to direct you to one of 2012's MANY social media platforms created specifically for the use of exposing yourself to the world, but these okes does not have any page on the World Wide Web. I think they might be on to something here, maybe setting a new trend.

They have been kind enough to give us a video to tickle our musical taste buds, a simple iPhone strapped to a microphone stand (speaking under correction). Give a listen to their song Up and demand them to perform somewhere so we can have more eargasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment