Friday, February 24, 2012

Treat for your Eyes & Ears # 5

I am so excited about this. Eeeek
Mumford & Sons wrote this for the new Wuthering Heights.

Also if you have not yet seen this, what are you wating for?! (Bon Iver's Calgary)

You know that fella called Jay Z? Yeah, neither do I, but this man, Hugo, did a cover of 99 Problems. I love it.

If you've seen Easy A, you'll derrfinetly recognise Jessica Cornish's Sexy Silk. (Yes, this is in fact Jessie J. Yes, I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around this one as well.) Clip from the movie.

Last, but not least. Asteroids Galaxy Tour's Golden Age. Really had a fun time watching this music video.

So this is what I've been listening to this week (except for all the Tallest Man on Earth, which I can't get enough of!)

No comments:

Post a Comment