Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bon Iver Business

I really enjoy Bon Iver - he is one of the very few artists allowed in my study playlist, but for some reason I've never had the need to Google his face and see what he looks like. I mean, with a voice like that, this man obviously had to be a looker of some sort, right? Oh no.

It is not that this poor man looks like a troll, it's just that he looks old ... and bold ... and not taken care of... Why would you go to the Grammy's looking like you just had to walk all the way from Canada and you escaped a bear attack with seconds?

You dont have to be pretencious or comercial, just because youre doing it for the music. Come on, Bon Íver (pronounced as if you're French who just had some unsattisfying American coffee.) have some pride in yourself and your talent!

Bon Iver's accepting his Grammy -Here you can see, not as sexy, huh?
Someone made a funny- Who the eff is Bon Iver

Also some of my favorite Bon Iver I Can't Make you Love me [AMAZING TALENT] Come Talk to Me and Love More.

*Disclaimer: I am not one to judge physical appearence On second thought. Bon Iver could be a Troll and I would still include him in my study playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment