Monday, March 5, 2012

Gifting made fun

Recently one of my best friends, Marcelle, turned 21. As many of you know, finding a gift for a close friend can be gruelling, tiring and just plain cruel. Finding something within your budget and a gift that your friend will love has become near impossible (for me, at least).

So when I read about Yuppie Chef on another blog, I decided to have a look, since Marcelle is first year at Silwood Cookery School and loves cooking. What an AMAZING surprise! Not only did they have a major product range, affordable products, but they also offer FREE delivery. I mean, come on!

I made the purchase on a Sunday afternoon, and by Wednesday afternoon Marcelle had already received her fabulous gift. As Berco Express (the delivering company) could not get a hold of Marcelle at her apartment in Vredehoek (no surprise here) they surprise-delivered her gift to her school in Rondebosch! How amazeballs are these people!

I would like to thank YuppieChef & Berco for being such cool companies and making life and gifting so much easier. Searching for gifts on this site made me excited about my kitchen and cooking and gifting! Yay!

Everyone with a birthday coming up soon, expect something from YuppieChef, (even if cooking and all things kitchen is your nightmare)!

I will post some picture of Marcelle cooking in her new Le Creuset Stoneware Dishes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment