Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Favorite Artist Feature #1


BEN HOWARD


Man of the hour- Ben Howard

My latest obsession, Ben Howard - he is an amazing British singer-songwriter and I simply cannot get enough of him. I've tried figuring out exactly what makes my facial muscles go into full on circus mode- it's all of it! He is sexy [especially his expressions whilst performing/ singing something emotional], the lyrics are great, the melody's are charming and India Bourne (lady vocalist) just wraps the bow around the Ben Howard package.

The Beautiful India Bourne



Here are some of my favorites...

He did a cover of Call me Maybe - WAY better than the original. [while on this topic - check out this cover by Enter Shikari. It's Brilliant, Oi!!]

Lyrics to the Wolves are...just...
Falling from high places, falling through lost spaces,
Now that we're lonely, now that there's nowhere to go.
Watching from both sides, these clock towers burning up,
I lost my time here, i lost my patience with it all.

We lost faith, in the arms of love.

Where you been hiding lately, where you been hiding from the news?
Because we've been fighting lately, we've been fighting with the wolves.
With the wolves.
Red tongues and hands.






No comments:

Post a Comment