Tuesday, May 21, 2013

a Weekend away in Onrus...

So a couple of weeks ago (during our Easter break), I went to Onrus with a couple of couples.




We drove through early-ish on the Saturday and immediately popped some sparkling wine, as one does, in celebration of work opportunities and our future success. 


Passing the booze.

The Man in celebration!

We then played a couple of games, had some Peter Falke Cab 2009, had a braai and a lekker time. 


the beautiful Susann and Brigitte

CHEESE Curls



Me: "KOBUS!!"

"Daar is 'n klippie in my klippies en Cola?"




This is pretty much what I love about weekends away.
 (Also, I think it's ridiculously awesome 
that I get along with my primary school friends' girlfriends!)

No comment.

Yes, we are. 





Absolutely CAN NOT wait for our next weekend away/ trip  to somewhere with all the amazing people in my life! 
Love all of you!!
xx















No comments:

Post a Comment