Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hello? Is there anyone out there?!

Hello friendly readers,

Yes! I am ALIVE!!


Alive and Well! Just as Dorky as always.

I have to apologize for being such an absent blogger over the past couple of weeks!! I have been drowning in my academic and social calender and I've simply become oh so lazy when it comes to attending the needs of a Last Request. BUT it's all about to change. 

I've decided to change the topics of this blog a bit- and personalize the posts I write. A diary of sorts. Now, I promise to not get all soppy and emotional on here, but purely to use this blog as platform to write about my everyday experiences (with the bonus that this blog cannot get lost and one day in the far future I''l be able to come back here and have a good ol' laugh about my early twenties).


Here is an AMAZING video of the lovebirds Kristian Matsson and wife Amanda Bergman singing together, also known as The Tallest Man on Earth and Idiot Wind, respectively. As you might know by now, I am OBSESSED with these two [I've blogged about them Herehere and here]. In my eyes they can do no wrong- everything from their actual performance to their clothing to the way they interact with each other. Watch the video HERE!! (I love the bit in the end where she sings alone. Magnificent)

Also, give a listen to these: Little BrotherPistol Dreams and Thousand Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment