Friday, May 17, 2013

MACKLEMOAAARREEE

I cannot get enough of the MacklemoreRyan Lewis duo. The do absolutely everything so right. Now as you can tell by all the other music featured here on a Last Request- Macklemore clearly does not fit in. I know this. And I cannot explain why I like LOVE them so much, I just do. [It also might have to do with the fact that I have the BIGGEST crush, like ever, on Ryan Lewis...]


I mean- LOOK at his FACE!

I am going to make a bold statement and say- They are my ABSOLUTE favorite band of 2013. I am by all accounts obsessed with their songs.

Just listen to one of their collaboration wit Ray Dalton  - I mean how CRAZY is this [Can't Hold Us] video?! [any other musical-being who would have tried to pull this style off, would have failed miserably. Yet, their depiction of a camel in the city and and the barber on the beach and the desert and the ship...it's just so cool, you know!]

Also, I don't dance. Not when I'm sober anyway. But if you play Thrift Shop or And We Danced I will most definetly put my drink down and give you a show ons the stage of Nu'bar or Tollies or some nasty place similar to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment